This Privacy Statement articulates the privacy and data protection principles followed by Trinity Consulting Services (hereinafter referred to as “Trinity”) and its entities around the world with regard to the personal information of its customers (including products, outsourcing and other services clients), partners, employees (current or former employees, trainees), applicants, contractors, prospects and vendors and current or former members of the Board of Directors, whose personal information are processed by Trinity Consulting Services ("Data Subjects").
This Privacy Statement explains the use and protection of personal information collected by Trinity Consulting Services. It applies to any personal information you provide to Trinity Consulting Services and, subject to local law, any personal information we collect from other sources.
Throughout this Privacy Statement, “Trinity Consulting Services” refers to Trinity Consulting Services, including its affiliates and subsidiaries (also referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”).
This Privacy Statement covers our information practices, including how we collect, use, share and protect the personal information you provide to us, through our web sites that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively referred to as “Trinity’s Websites”).
Trinity may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links through the Trinity website, you will leave the Trinity website. Trinity does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Trinity’s practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties, including any social media websites featured on our website, is not covered by the Trinity’s Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement or policy of any website before submitting your personal information.
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Trinity information with your social networks and to interact with Trinity on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those sites.
Trinity’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult. By accessing this website you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
Trinity will not be liable for any unsolicited information provided by you. You consent to Trinity using such information as per Trinity’s Privacy Statement.
Personal information collected by Trinity:
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number. When you provide information that enables us to respond to your request for products or services, we will, wherever permissible by relevant laws, collect, use and disclose this information to third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number, Industry type when you fill forms on or raise a query through our websites, or send emails, call us or write to us.
Visit Trinity Websites
In some instances, Trinity automatically collects personal information pertaining to you when you visit our websites and through e-mails that we may exchange. We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to improve the effectiveness of Trinity websites and our marketing activities. Please see the section below on cookies for further details.
By using Trinity’s websites, associated microsites and mobile applications, you agree to the processing of your information as explained in this Privacy Statement.
Trinity websites may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement/Notice of each website you visit.
Engage with Trinity through social media
You can engage with us through social media websites or through features on Trinity websites that integrate with social media sites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
Access our Websites through Mobile Devices
If you access our websites on your mobile device, we may collect your personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City, Phone Number, IP address and Device details.
When you provide us your mobile phone number, you consent to the use of your mobile phone number for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement. If you choose to refrain from receiving any text notifications from us on your mobile, we will not be using your mobile number for such purposes unless required to meet legal requirements or legitimate business purposes.
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- provide information and services as requested by you.
- assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services.
- to provide subscription related services and information
- to enable you to download collaterals and Marketing materials.
- perform client communication, service, billing and administration.
- conduct data analysis.
- assess web site performance and usage analysis
- maintain leads
- run marketing or promotional campaigns
- create brand awareness
- provide better services and generate demand
- market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; or
- conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual.
The legal basis may differ depending on applicable local laws, but generally we consider that our legitimate interests justify the processing; we find such interests to be justified considering that the data is limited to browsing activities related to what is considered business or professional related (our website does not offer any content directed to individual consumers as well as any content which might be used for any inferences about your private life habits or interests), we provide easy opt-out and limit the retention of data. The data that we may receive directly from you is completely voluntary and at your option. Where consent is required specifically, we will obtain consent before processing.
Trinity does not share personal information about you with affiliates, partners, service providers, group entities and non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We may share information with affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes.
- We may provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Trinity under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Trinity communicate with you about offers from Trinity and for other legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions, law enforcement agencies or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements.
- We may use the information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share information with our empanelled vendors for assistance w.r.to setting up Business meetings post your consent.
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to protect or enforce Trinity’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Trinity or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if Trinity is acquired by or merged with another company after ensuring such company offers equivalent level of protection for personal data.
Trinity takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information in the following ways.
If you have created a profile or account on one of our websites, you can update your contact information after you log into your account.
If you request electronic communications, such as an e-newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the communication.
You can contact us at the e-mail or postal address listed in the "Contact Us" section at the bottom of this Statement. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing and your requests with regard to the same if any. We will endeavour to respond to your request, subject to reasonable limitations provided by law, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals.
If we are unable to entertain your request, we will provide you with the reason for refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon.
Trinity recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Trinity are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Trinity hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Trinity reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Trinity has implemented reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Trinity discloses information to third parties only for legitimate purposes such as our service providers and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose. Trinity will ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Trinity will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Information, shall:
- be processed fairly & lawfully.
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider.
- be collected, only when:
- be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information.
·the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Trinity; and
·the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
Your ("Data Subjects”) rights with respect to your personal information:
Your rights may differ depending on applicable data protection local laws. We respect your right to be informed, access, correct, request deletion or request restriction, portability, objection, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, in our usage of your personal information as may be required under applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. Subject to such laws, you may have the following rights:
- You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format on request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services
- You can have the right to access your personal information
- You have a right to object to processing of your personal information where it is so conducted by automated means and involves any kind of decision-making
- Further, you have the option to file a complaint for suspected or actual violations of your data protection rights with the relevant supervisory authority if you are from EEA.
- Please note: You will also not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.